Lead Methodology Adoption Specialist
You have a solid background in business analysis. You have demonstrated excellent consultative skills, including the ability to listen and work well with others to create solutions, and the analytical ability to look at data and present insights in a clear and impactful manner. The right person for this role is a self-starter and effective at cross-functional leadership by coordinating work and proactively building relationships across the organization. You are comfortable presenting in front of a group and must be able to create content for and deliver in a hands-on workshop environment. The ideal candidate should be an experienced practitioner, motivated, and has a track record of building and helping to enable organizations delivery methodologies.
The Lead Methodology Adoption Specialist is responsible for driving the regional enablement and adoption of Pega’s Delivery Methodology. You will directly participate in the creation, maintenance, and enablement of Pega’s portfolio of delivery methodologies. The Methodology adoption specialist will drive a regional collaborative process with Pega’s product and field delivery teams to ensure the continued cultivation and refinement of Pega’s methodology. In addition, you will create and execute enablement programs for Pega, Partners and our clients to ensure regional understanding and practical application of our methodology.
- 5+ field delivery experience in a business analyst/business architecture role
- Strong knowledge of enterprise platform and at least one or more Applications
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Strong experience in assessing and managing project risk, and driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, dynamic IT organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical resources
- Strong leadership skills to create and communicate a vision and inspire a team towards outstanding performance.
- Ability to work with individuals of varying degrees of technical understanding; should be able to adjust communication style based on the targeted audience
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Wide exposure to the challenges and benefits of methodology adoption and broaden your experience of Pega’s business
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.