Strategic Alliance Executive - Public Sector, Federal Civilian
Playing a key role in growing Pega’s business across the globe, you will develop and manage our global relationship with a select number of strategic alliance partners to drive sell-with and sell-through activities for our direct field sales force. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionize how leading organizations optimize the customer experience and automate operations.
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will use Pega’s market leading solutions to change the way businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
- Evangelize and market Pega's products, solutions and brand to create awareness and mindshare for Pega’s strategic applications and platform with key alliances partners
- Support partner business development efforts that promote the creation of sales pipeline and initiatives resulting in repeatable partner solutions built on Pega technology
- Work integrally with the sales team to execute on sales strategies, account penetration and opportunity development
- Create and execute annual business plans for Pega’s partner organizations to assist in Pega services practice development and partner-focused high growth initiatives
- Identify, establish, and develop key executive relationships within the partner organizations including leadership, service delivery, architecture, practice development and solutions development functions
You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and the alliance organization. You understand the global system integrator ecosystem and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 9-15+ years of experience in large, complex enterprise IT and software sales
- Consistent achievement against targets
- Deep experience working with global consulting firms and system integrators
- Capable of demonstrating Pega’s products and performing “vision creation” with Alliance Partners and Customers
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Successful in managing strategic relationships with a partner, and using that to help engage in new business
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and showing the value of business for them
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.