EMEA Industry Principal Director - Manufacturing, Automotive & High-Tech
The Pega Manufacturing, Automotive & High-Tech Industry Markets team is an emerging powerhouse within Pega’s Industry Markets organization. Blending a small global group of Manufacturing sectors subject matter experts who “major” and “minor” in a variety of distinct industry sub-sectors, business processes and digital transformation skillsets, the team enthusiastically collaborates and adapts to deliver value to Pega clients and internal stakeholders alike.
++ This role can be based across EMEA - preference for Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, UK or France +++
We translate our expertise into the language and specific solutions of maximum client resonance and impact. We also work to enable Pega colleagues at scale to more effectively engage Pega clients to understand how they can uniquely unlock business value from the automation of key business processes and 1:1 customer engagement only from Pega solutions applied to their sector.
Picture yourself at Pega
Support Pega’s market-leading Manufacturing, Automotive & High-Tech (MFG) go-to-market strategy in Pega’s European (EU) region markets especially DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Nordics, Netherlands, France, Italy and UK and globally by providing regional accountability and ownership for activities tied to Pega’s efforts in target Manufacturing sectors e.g., automotive, (including mobility services and automotive captive finance), industrial, high-tech, medical device or consumer products.
As a key member of the global MFG Team, you will play an integral part in the development and execution of industry-specific sales and market-facing content, go-to-market programs and client engagement strategies to increase brand awareness and promote Pega solutions for the sector regionally in Europe and globally.
What you will do at Pega
- Support thought leadership activities, sales enablement strategies, marketing programs through the development of digital and print sales assets and related market-facing engagement strategies and industry content (e.g. social media, blogs and Points of View, product overviews, Pega product and capability differentiation, industry event collateral).
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology applicability to automotive, (including mobility services and automotive captive finance), industrial, high-tech, medical device or consumer products sectors in Manufacturing with deep process expertise.
- Develop and deliver regional go-to-market support and globally applicable solutions based on your expertise in manufacturing processes; core operations; supply chain; distribution; customer service/experience; aftermarket services; aftersales; marketing; digital engagement or IoT connected products and devices. Expertise in Process Automation, Aftermarket Services or 1:1 Engagement is highly valued.
- Work with product and solution development teams in the creation of world-class technology demos by defining and documenting personas, steps and stages of journeys to be incorporated into technical solution demos.
- Provide industry thought leadership and help coordinate promotional activities; including advertising, conferences, tradeshows, and client events that amplify Pega’s unique value proposition for clients across Manufacturing sectors.
Who you are
A creative and strategic business and technology thinker, with excellent attention to detail including creating end products with a high degree of finish. You have in-depth knowledge of software within the Manufacturing, Automotive & High-Tech markets, with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Pega. You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leadership.
What you have accomplished
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally a graduate degree in business or engineering
- Extensive experience as a marketing, business development, solution development and/or consulting leader, especially in leading and/or evangelizing sector-specific digital transformation strategies working with manufacturing organizations across at least 2 sectors e.g., automotive (including mobility services and automotive captive finance), industrial, high-tech, medical device or consumer products.
- Depth of experience with process automation, aftermarket services, CRM, digital 1:1 customer engagement domains and digital transformation across multiple manufacturing sectors.
Pega offers you
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.