Digital Solutions Consultant
This is an exciting 12-18 month program designed for recent college graduates with their Bachelor’s degree to be trained in software sales consulting. This program is based in our Cambridge, MA headquarters and would require relocation to the Cambridge area for the duration of the program. Upon graduation from this program, you would return to the Greater Chicago area to start your career with Pega as a field Solutions Consultant.
- As a Digital Solutions Consultant, you will have real and significant impact, driving value throughout our entire sales organization, providing presales technical/functional support to prospective customers with general supervision, through mostly online, remote sales efforts.
- You will deliver high quality standard product presentations & demonstrations of our industry-leading CRM applications and Platform, that includes no-code configuration, mobile, AI, Robots & more.
- You will assist the account team in evaluating the viability of moving forward with a particular opportunity and facilitating the handoff to the assigned field Solutions Consultant.
As a key contributor to the Pega Digital Solutions Consulting team, you will collaborate with others to develop deeper expertise in targeted Pega Applications and work toward required certification levels for the Sales Consultant role.
- Eager, ambitious, passionate about technology’s role in business, interested in starting a career in technical sales, and want to work with a highly collaborative, innovative team
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to start your career in pre-sales!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.