Director, Solution Consulting
As Director, Solution Consulting, you will lead your team of Solutions Consultants to bring excellence to technical sales activities for our customers and help them drive digital transformation across the Pega product portfolio (CRM, BPM, Mobile, Robotic, Platform, Marketing and Customer Service) for multiples industries (Banking, Insurances Communications, Utilities, Manufacturing, Government, Public Sector).
You will be responsible for leading and evolving your team to develop a superior technical organisation that is positioned to deliver on growth targets across Pega's expanding portfolio. Proven, effective written and oral communication skills are essential, including the abilities to influence and build consensus across a matrixed organization, and to inspire and motivate large extended teams.
The work involves developing effective go to market strategies, cross functional collaboration, planning, executing and driving a culture of accountability to deliver results for our business.
- Build a world class Solution Consulting organisation focused on customer outcomes and innovation in all account segments.
- Define and implement technical go to market strategies and programs to drive quantifiable impact on business KPIs.
- Lead the professional and technical development of your team members, maximising team productivity and career development by understanding your team’s skill levels, working styles, motivations, and professional goals, and serving as a coach and mentor. Solidify succession plans and enhance management capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
- Partner with teams within Pega to ensure the success of our customers and business, including Sales, Product Specialists, Product Management and Professional Services.
- Use market, technical, and competitive intelligence to build partnerships with other technical organisations based on company strategy and drive opportunities through our partnerships.
- Become a trusted advisor to your team, customers, field counterparts, and product management leadership.
- Be a respected leader in the company and industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within Pega. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity.
- Work closely and engage with Pega executives and direct reports to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar role in managing and/or building a team of Solution Consultants within a growing technology organisation. You have strong executive presence and credibility and experience influencing and shaping thinking at all levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have developed the ability to manage the highest complexity initiatives whilst effectively leading people and teams.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to set organisational vision and inspire others. You are a recognised leader, coach and mentor.
- Influencing Skills: You seek opportunities to learn from and to influence others. Facilitate negotiations and influence leaders across the organisation toward effective solutions.
- Relationship Management: Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with a diverse group of people at all levels in both business and IT areas across the Enterprise. Strong credibility; easily gains respect and trust from others.
- Organisational Skills: Highly adaptable, with ability to proactively accommodate shifting priorities and aggressive timelines. Ability to organise and delegate work efficiently and effectively. Ability to see results through to completion.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to present thoughts effectively with individuals at all levels within the organisation, translating concepts into terms understandable by everyone.
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills: Ability to solicit input, analyze data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations. Ability to hold both a 'big-picture' and a detailed view of a business problem when considering solutions.
- Experience working with leading enterprise technology
- Managed a complex sizeable international team of Solutions Consultants, ideally with specific specialisms.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- The opportunity to build out and lead a fast-growing team within a challenging and exciting organisation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.