Manager, Solutions Consulting (Customer Service Portfolio)
Meet Our Team
For the 10th consecutive year, Gartner has recognised Pega as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center report. With Pega Customer Service, we build the digital pathways that help organisations connect with their customers on the channel of their choice, with the capabilities to expand to any new channels in the future
As the Manager of Customer Service Solutions Consulting for EMEA, you will manage a team of specialist Solutions Consultants focused on Pega Customer Service. You and your team will work closely with the Head of Product Specialists, Product Managers and the regional Industry aligned solution consulting and sales leads to:
- Define sales strategy into our target accounts, educate customers and identify new revenue opportunities
- Provide product excellence and domain knowledge within your team and across the organization
- Ensure pro-active engagement and collaboration with account teams
- Drive digital transformation initiatives with our customers and across the Customer Service product
- Develop a close working relationship with Product Management and be their representation in EMEA, as well as being a conduit for customer product-feedback to ensure their success
Picture Yourself at Pega
You will be responsible for developing and leading an EMEA team that will provide superior technical, product and domain knowledge into the organization and target accounts. You will work to ensure that we deliver on ambitious growth targets within the Customer Service portfolio.
What You’ll Do at Pega
- Build a world class specialist Solution Consulting team as part of an EMEA specialist organisation focused on customer outcomes, product excellence and innovation
- Define and implement go to market strategies and programs for the Customer Service portfolio, and related capabilities, that deliver on quantifiable KPIs defined by our organization.
- Work with colleagues from across the business to improve sales operations reporting and visibility
- Lead the professional and technical development of your team members, maximising team productivity and career development by understanding your team’s skill levels, working styles, motivations, and professional goals, and serving as a coach and mentor
- Partner with Exec, Product, Sales and Delivery teams within Pega to ensure a common vision and ensure the success of our customers and their investment in Pega
- Be a thought leader in the Customer Service domain and support continuous evolution within key areas such as journey orchestration, channel-less interactions, AI and UX
- Use market, technical, and competitive intelligence to build partnerships with other technical organisations based on company strategy and drive opportunities through our partnerships
- Become a trusted advisor to your team, customers, field counterparts, and product management leadership
- Be a respected leader in the company and industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within Pega. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity
- Work closely and engage with Senior Management, Pega executives and direct reports to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature
Who You Are
You have a strong affinity for technology and have a passion for CRM/Customer Service solutions, with previous relevant product experience. You are a proven leader and can point to examples where your leadership has had a material impact on an organization or account
You have demonstrated experience in a similar role in managing and/or building a team of Specialists within a growing technology organization and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have developed the ability to manage the highest complexity initiatives whilst effectively leading people and teams to deliver commercial success.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to define a team identity, strategic vision and inspire others. You ensure that you and your team take ownership and get things ‘done-done’. You are a recognised leader, coach and mentor. You are seen by your organization as being a ‘go-to’ individual with a reputation for problem solving
- Influencing Skills: You seek opportunities to learn from and to influence others. Facilitate negotiations and influence leaders across the organisation toward effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the Customer Service Product, Sales, Delivery and Marketing teams. Demonstrated ability to influence customers, develop credibility and are seen by customers as adding value to their conversations
- Organisational Skills: Highly adaptable, with ability to proactively accommodate shifting customer and internal priorities and aggressive timelines. Ability to organise and delegate work efficiently and effectively. Ability to see results through to completion and provide senior management with insight and relevant operational information
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to present thoughts effectively with individuals at all levels within the organisation, translating concepts into terms understandable by everyone.
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills: Ability to solicit input, analyze data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations. Ability to hold both a 'big-picture' and a detailed view of a business problem when considering solutions.
What You’ve Accomplished
- You will have built and led a pre-sales/Solution Consulting team before and have experience defining and executing go to market strategies and driving engagement with teams across a diverse organisation
- You have 10+ years of experience working with leading enterprise technology in the CRM/Customer Service space and dealing with large complex customer landscapes
- You are comfortable challenging established process and conventions, innovative and have a proven track record delivering commercial success
Pega Offers You
Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products Continuous learning and development opportunities An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company The opportunity to build out and lead a fast-growing team within a challenging and exciting organisation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.