Senior Solutions Consultant - AI, Decisioning & Marketing
Pega is radically transforming how companies engage with their consumers, moving away from product centric, channel siloed, broad audience-based campaigns to true one to one, customer centric, real time contextual engagements across outbound, inbound, owned and paid channels. The core of our solution is an AI powered Always On Brain, that drives relevant and empathic customer conversations, covering a combined customer base of 2 billions consumers across the globe.
As a member of the EMEA wide Specialist Solution Consultant team for AI, Decisioning and marketing, you will work with leading consumer brands, evangelizing how customer centric, emphatic and responsible AI improves value and experience in one to one customer engagement, one interaction at a time. You will work with Pega sales, presales and partners to drive Pega Marketing and Customer Decision Hub sales and solutions.
- As an overlay presales product specialist in decisioning and AI solutions, provide thought leadership, evangelism and trusted advisorship for one to one marketing and customer engagement, and responsible and empathic AI
- Work across many target accounts in your region and collaborate closely with account teams, across the opportunity lifecycle. This includes account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentation and demos, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities.
- Stay ahead of the curve & generalize and create reusable best practice value propositions, presentations, workshops and demos and share these with the team, SCs, sales, partners and clients.
- Collaborate with teams beyond sales consulting such as decisioning and AI R&D, product management, professional services, alliances & partners
- You are keen to evangelize one to one marketing, customer centricity and responsible AI solutions that benefit consumers, not just enterprises
- You are curious and a lifelong learner; visionary yet realistic, strategic and hands on; empathic but not afraid to challenge; quantitative and creative; not just convincing but also persuasive; you engage up and down the ladder, in marketing and data & analytics organizations; and you love both customer centric business transformation and innovative AI technology
- Experience in inbound, event based or real time marketing; or alternatively with responsible AI & Data Science in a customer marketing, sales or service context
- Experience with B2C MarTech solutions, for example Pega, Chordiant, Adobe, SAS Customer Intelligence, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Unica or equivalent; alternatively, hands experience with operationalization and customer friendly monetization of data science and AI.
- Proficient in English and LOCAL LANGUAGE PROFIENCY
- Work with cutting edge technology, driving hundreds of millions of benefits at our clients, improving customer experience for millions of customers
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, challenging and fun work environment in a closely collaborating expert team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Competitive benefits program inclusive of pay + revenue based bonus
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.