Alliances Solutions Consultant
As a key contributor to the Pega Alliances team, you will help deliver and manage the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our Alliance and Partner ecosystem.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients, Partners, and System Integrators embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all Pega Platform and Business Applications
- Create and foster strong relationships with partners and their sales teams to understand their go-to-market strategy and how to best utilize Pega's technology.
- Execute plans to evangelize Pega, and its applications, within the partner communities by promoting the resources available to our partner organizations, including on-going updates of platform and business applications.
- Identify and collaborate on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings by our partners based on the Pega platform and solution portfolio.
- Provide oversight on and ensure successful completion of partner initiatives and necessary RFP/RFI assistance.
- Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for a strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the communication skills needed to develop partner relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating needs (both business and IT).
- Experienced in business development and architecture, project management, requirements engineering, product management and solution architecture.
- Successfully worked with partners, alliances or system integrators to develop customer-specific enablement programs and solutions to complex problems, preferably with a Tier 1 System Integrator
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Thought leadership in technology
- Experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.