Senior Compensation Partner
As Senior Compensation Partner, you will be responsible for working closely with Talent Advisors and Talent Attraction in understanding the business, identifying compensation needs and priorities and proactively providing compensation solutions and insights. Research market best practices and be seen as a trusted compensation business partner. Pega is committed to continuing to be a best place to work for talent, and this role will help drive proactive compensation solutions and forward-thinking strategies to attract, retain and develop top talent across the globe. You will be an active member of the Global Rewards team and will work on global projects and design and implement annual compensation programs, policies and procedures.
- Work with HR Talent Advisors and Talent Attraction Partners to provide comprehensive compensation insights and analysis to help recruit and retain key talent. Analyze and diagnose compensation needs and issues. Work closely to understand the business and provide proactive compensation analysis and solutions to address business needs.
- Provide market intelligence and thought leadership around compensation strategies and alternatives and provide recommendations to address business needs.
- Provide compensation alternatives balancing global programs and philosophy with local requirements and regulations.
- Establish credibility as a subject-matter expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of Pega, best-in-class employer branding and the broader talent market.
- Leverage data to make decisions and prioritize action across a broad set of demands.
- Assist with annual compensation programs and analysis with the Salary Review Program, Bonus plans, and Equity plans.
You are an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously. You enjoy problem solving and coming up with better ways to get work done. You are highly motivated to provide best-in-class employee experiences! You understand the importance of data accuracy and confidentiality. You are a highly motivated individual seeking to grow his/her knowledge of the field, enhance his/her research skills, and partner with a global HR team.
- 8-10 years Compensation or related experience
- Very strong technical and excel skills and focused on using automation to improve processes and enhance analysis
- Results-oriented while navigating rapid change and ambiguity
- Analytical thinker who seeks and finds answers in data
- Ability to collect and analyze data and prepare executive summary and recommendations
- Strong attention to details and excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information
- Has a strong understanding of the importance of data accuracy
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.