Front End Developer
As a team we are members of the organization that takes care of Speed, Quality, Innovation and Delivery. The team develops a variety of software tools to support massively scaled test automation, cloud-based provisioning and infrastructure automation.
It this position you will mainly develop in Groovy/Ruby/Python/Java (60%) and set and configure environments and tools (like Sonar and Docker) on AWS (40%). You will combine energy, creativity and drive with a deep understanding of best-in-class industry practices to evolve the core engine that powers the Pega platform. In addition, you will also provide technical guidance, and coaching of fellow engineers.
- Work with a group of system and software engineering professionals who are passionate about great software build and release processes
- Play an important role in delivering industry leading continuous delivery practices and supporting tooling to Pega
- Have an opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technology
- Plan a role in continually elevating our global DevOps practices
You are an inventive, passionate, self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to a closure in a globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment. You also have:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 6 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of one or more dynamic languages (Ruby, Python, Groovy)
- Good knowledge of Linux & Bash
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and working across functional boundaries (in Polish and English)
It would be also asset for us if you have skills and competencies in:
- Cloud based environment experience (AWS)
- Open Source development experience
- SQL & NoSQL database experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience in software build tools
- Experience with relational databases and related tools
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills as well as comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and developing of new ideas and features
- Work with the newest technologies (AWS, Docker, Gradle, Ansible) and variety of tasks in the highest-level Scrum environment
- Work in the environment where you can propose tools which you would like to use
- Opportunities for development – extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more)
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.