Test Automation Engineer - Mobile
Mobility team at Pega gathers iOS and Android specialists that work for our biggest and most prestigious clients. They do their best to develop to enable and improve usage of our Pega Platform™ on mobile devices in both offline and online modes. The team is focusing on the technology’s flexibility to provide the best quality of services to our clients.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us test and support design, and implementation of the next generation of Pega Platform™. This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge technology and grow within the team to become an Expert in whichever direction you want to progress! This role is a good choice for somebody who would like to migrate from being a test engineer to be software engineer.
- Test one of our core product – mobile framework which applications are installed on mobile devices (Android/iOS).
- Identify automation areas and own (create and maintain) automated tests to be incorporated into the build/release process.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate functional and non-functional (security, performance) testing activities.
- Identify and assess the risks for delivery.
You are a hands-on tester open to work and learn with various technologies in order to provide best in class product. You also have:
- 1+ years of software QA experience.
- Very good test automation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field will be additional plus.
- Experience working with industry-standard automation tools.
- Have worked as a part of the team to develop complex applications using any from Java, Kotlin, and Swift.
- Tested functional, robust and scalable software built.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external trainings.
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives.
- Working in a very hi-tech new office with relax and game rooms!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.