Senior Solutions Consultant
As a key member of the Pega Solutions Consultanting team, you will work within a passionate presales team throughout the life cycle of the sales campaign and take ownership of all technical activities required at different stages within the sales life cycle.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us assisting in lead generation activity, including pre-sales qualification steps, identification of business drivers and solution requirements, creation of technical demos, Proof of Concepts (POCs), architecture presentations and ROI models, ending with a successful sales closure.
- Propose technical and business solutions in support of sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective Public Sector clients
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Lead a technical sales team that consist of individuals from Sales and other departments to execute the current sales strategy
- Independently, work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
You interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demos, executive presentations and follow up discussions. Your role is to gain acceptance from customers that the Pega solution can solve the customer problem.
- At least 5 years of consulting experience
- Expert in at least one industry, one line of business
- Experience engaging with senior leaders on various solutions and business problems
- Knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- You own progress opportunities through the qualification, definition, evaluation, proposal and closure phase of the sales cycle
- You have been engaging with sales representatives to ensure a prospect’s business needs can be addressed with Pega solutions
- Track record of customer engagement and prospects and understand their objective
- Considered a trusted and advisor and thought leader by your customer and prospects
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + commission incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.