Partner Development Executive
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Partner Development Executive in our Corporate Markets division. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Pega is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, and driven Partner Development Executive. You will be responsible for driving partner behaviors and selling excellence within a portfolio of key partners, including developing sales and business development initiatives, working closely with their alliances counterparts to ensure execution at the region, vertical, account and opportunity levels. You will design and execute business plans with each assigned partner to deliver license revenue through development of strategies, programs, initiatives and / or solutions needed to effectively assist Pega’s sales teams.
A primary objective of the Partner Development Executive is to drive programmatic partner engagement focused on programs, initiatives and solution development, sales training, sales strategy, tools and promotional incentives designed to cultivate a self-sufficient channel scalable to support the revenue goals of Pega. You will develop and manage relationships with assigned partners and work closely with the Strategic Alliance Executives on your team to sell the value of a joint Pega and Partner value proposition to sales teams in your region, vertical or territory. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with an assigned portfolio of partners to increase their selling capabilities and align GTM sales strategies with Pega’s sales teams.
- Jointly develop and execute a detailed roadmap with partner’s strengths and weaknesses in order to identify and create an execution plan to improve partner’s co-sell/re-sell capabilities.
- Help evangelize key partners to the Pega sales teams helping them understand the value in selling with key partners.
- Create partner profiles, highlighting key differentiators, use cases and strengths for consumption by Pega sales teams.
- Align and coordinate Pega resources (including sales, pre-sales & technical enablement) necessary to help partner achieve success with their Pega practice.
- Evangelize Pega throughout your assigned partner organizations (focusing on client-facing personnel), as well as more widely in the partner community to increase awareness of Pega
You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and your partners. You understand the partner co-sell models and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships through strategic planning & execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of alliances, consulting and/or business development experience in the technology or business consulting industries
- Experience managing partner relationships
- Experience delivering sales messaging that articulates complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience building partner programs to build effective co-sell relationships
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results
- Solid understanding professional services sales and delivery models
You should have a demonstrated ability to translate technical solutions into strategic business outcomes. Critical to this position is the ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, sales leadership, account executives and other alliances executives to effectively create a true win-win partnerships.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.