Meet Our Team:
Spark scrum team involves in developing applications for CRM. This team works on various things like product development, Innovation, SWAT and contributing to the PRPC platform and Customer service product application development. This requires unique skill sets of deep understanding on Core Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML experience is highly desired and with good domain knowledge
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like communities).
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Develop world’s best CRM applications.
- Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers. Potentially act as a Scrum Master
- Technologies you will work on – Pega, Pega Decisioning, REST Services etc.…
- Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality
- Exhibit thought leadership and suggest product and process improvements
- Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal fixes
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should be from top tier colleges
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Should be able to take ownership of the deliverables assigned and would be able to deliver with no or minimal guidance.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Prominent development experience in advanced Java Script (concepts such as object-oriented java script, namespace, prototyping in java script), CSS, HTML experience is highly desired.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on various java script design patterns
- Development experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interest and desire to learn CRM and development in PRPC
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Good to have skills: React/Angular, Agile/Scrum experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.