Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Client Executive. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
As a champion of digital transformation, you will challenge a premiere automotive account to rethink the way it does business and empower the business to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. You will build and own the overall strategic plan and execution across all business units and align the necessary resources including alliance partners, industry subject matter experts, technical and consulting resources, and executive management necessary to drive multi-year, multi-million dollar transformative engagements that mutually benefit all respective parties. As an expert strategist in your customer’s business, you will teach new perspective while challenging assumptions to ensure your customers adapt to the growing demands of their customers.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one year, eighteen month and three-year period.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of all cross functional resources, including support, service, and multi-level management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
You are able to command the attention and influence your customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build strong multi-level relationships based upon adding value as opposed to appeasing immediate tension with a short term solution. You will intentionally create constructive disruption, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively guiding them through the change. You will guide transformation in the account through innovative thinking and introducing initiatives which satisfy customer needs and company goals, ensuring their relevance and competitiveness in the digital market.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12+ years of experience selling transformative enterprise level solutions to F100 automotive accounts
- Experience in indirectly managing a large network of resources to achieve customer and company objectives
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in complex software relationship selling Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Deep thought leadership in emerging financial products and technology solutions
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Market leading salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.