Accounts Receivable Associate
Meet Our Team: As a key contributor to the Pega’s accounting team, you will be a part of the Accounts Receivable team for Pega. You will work alongside highly talented professionals handling all aspects!
Picture Yourself at Pega: As part of this team, you will be responsible for collecting outstanding debt, whilst providing excellent standards of customer service, helping to establish and maintain client relationships. You will also highlight any concerns regarding customer accounts, ensuring you minimize risk and the company’s exposure to potential bad debt.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Submit License, Maintenance, Professional Service, Milestone & Training invoices to customers on a daily/weekly basis
- Understanding of customers contracts
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Working closely with billing/revenue and Legal team ensuring invoices are raised and submitted correctly with ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Liaising with other departments e.g. Sales/Legal/PS and other managers/teams to ensure the smooth running of the credit and collections processes
- Managing and oversee wide range of accounts (worldwide)
- Assist and resolve all internal and external queries (emails, phone calls and IM’s) with ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Continuously monitoring high-risk accounts and taking action where necessary
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and SAP accounting software programmes.
Who You Are: The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, multitasker with strong knowledge of Order to Cash Process with solid communication skills. This person is results-oriented and has the self-motivation to continuously learn and develop their skills and ability to guide the team in meeting the deadlines.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 5+ Years’ Collections experience
- Knowledge of the Billings, Accounts Receivable and Revenue processes and knowledge of how these processes interrelate and impact company’s financial statements
- Experience in utilizing Excel, Word, Accounting Software, System Interfaces and other software packages (i.e.: Financial Control Systems, SAP) in order to perform the functions of this position.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The opportunity to support an agile team and drive new critical initiatives
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.