Senior Business Architect
Senior Business Architect I – Pega Consulting India
Meet Our Team:
Pega Consulting India (PCI) is a 100+ member team and works out of both Bangalore & Hyderabad location. This is a rapidly growing team which works on Pega implementations for clients in North American, APAC and EMEA. The team comes under Doug Lachman who is the Senior Regional Delivery Director for the NA region.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega Consulting India (PCI) team works with our end customers to determine their business requirements and develops solutions for these requirements using the Pega platform and frameworks. PCI team works closely with our US/APAC/EMEA counterparts and ensures that our customer has a quality solution within their budget.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Optimally defining process flows and user interface specifications and requirements
- Capture the requirements and drafts during Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions
- Having a deep understanding of the Pega OOTB capabilities, relevant strategic framework applications
- Ability to demonstrate to the stakeholders, the power of using Pega OOTB features in meeting business objectives
- Develop high-quality deliverables across all phases (inception, elaboration through user acceptance testing)
- Coordinate with stakeholders – Product Owner, Lead Business Architect, SME and Technical Architect during elaboration sessions effectively
- Be the first point of contact for offshore development team’s clarifications/queries
- Lead the grooming sessions with development team to enable the team’s understanding of the specifications/requirements
- Ensure delivered work meets/performs as per the functional requirements based on business objectives defined and approved by the client
- Lead the product playback sessions to ensure the developed work meets the acceptance criteria
- Serve as the lead testing resource in both unit and user acceptance testing phases
- Regular coordination with Onsite Business Architect, Product Owner for backlog prioritization
- Awareness or experience of various industry-standard methodologies such as SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM and capability to communicate its policies and procedures to clients, teammates and partners
- Assist Engagement Leader (EL) in scoping, sizing and reporting activities
- Effectively manage individual workload and proactively communicate with team members
- The role expects consultant skills, ability to work across multiple projects, ability to play a Pega specialist role by working with partner & customer teams & both individual contributor & teamworking capabilities.
Who You Are:
A result-oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions acts as a role model for the team
- BE or Equivalent Degree with at least 5 years of industry experience
- Completion of training and certification in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC): Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA)
- 3-5+ years of PRPC Pega software experience
- Participated in project initiation, analysis, elaboration and development life cycle
- Conducted PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions
- Capture business processes into process flow, specifications and user stories
- Industry domain and functional role expertise on one or more:
- Financial Services: extensive implementation experience and expertise with at least one Financial Services industry framework
- Healthcare: extensive implementation experience and expertise with at least one Healthcare industry framework
- Insurance: extensive implementation experience and expertise with at least one Insurance industry framework
- Decisioning: extensive implementation experience and expertise with Decisioning Products (DSM and CDM)
- Corporate Markets – extensive implementation experience
- Manufacturing – extensive implementation experience
- Life Sciences – extensive implementation experience
- Telecom – extensive implementation experience
- Public Sector – extensive implementation experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business resources, including senior-level executives internally and externally.
- People management experience.
- Must have the strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Exposure to Agile and Scrum methodology
- Documentation and Specification Skills - developing draft process flows, creating UI mockups/wireframes, documenting specifications/use cases, creating user guides
- Willingness to take up the hardest challenges
- Ability to adapt and perform in an ever-changing business landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and fast learning ability on the go.
- Maintain and increase PRPC knowledge on latest versions, features, frameworks etc.
- Willingness to travel for short and long duration within and outside India
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Good Sound understanding of all Pega PRPC features.
- Proficiency in designing and documenting the requirements.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.