Senior Business Architect I
System Architect - II – Pega Consulting India (PCI)
Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad, IN
Meet Our Team:
Pega Consulting India (PCI) is a 125+ member professional services team working out of Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. PCI is a rapidly growing team which works on Pega implementations for clients in North American, APAC & EMEA regions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega Consulting India (PCI) team works with our end customers to determine their business requirements and develops solutions for these requirements using the Pega platform and frameworks. PCI team works closely with our US/APAC/EMEA counterparts and ensures that our customer has a quality solution within their budget.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Partner with world’s leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions tailored for business requirements.
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for client’s success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train our clients/partners in Pega technology.
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you’ll engage, educate and enable client resources on industry and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborating within the delivery team as well as with other teams like Engineering & GCS within Pega.
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyse, and solve problems. He/she can make sound decisions and acts as a role model for the team
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Software development.
- BE or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Pega project experience and Pega certification (CSA/CSSA) is a big plus.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge & experience.
- Experience working with BPM and /or CRM applications such as Seibel, SFDC or Dynamics.
- Good oral and written communication skills, besides being a great team player.
- Ability to work effectively and coordinate with multiple teams across the time zones globally to achieve results.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- Proficiency with OOPS, Java, and XML.
- Ability to adapt and perform in an ever- changing business landscape.
- Maintain and increase Pega knowledge on latest versions, features, frameworks etc.
- Willingness to travel for short and long duration within and outside India.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Designed and built robust and scalable BPM and/or CRM systems.
- You have been a technical figure on multiple implementations.
- You have had 2+ yrs. experience of interfacing with clients in offshore-onshore delivery model.
- You have had experience of interacting with client and partners in order to design and implement the solution based on requirements.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.