Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to Providing world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
The Senior Technical Solutions Engineer (STSE) is a key technical role within Global Client Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to work on escalated client issues to be addressed. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products.
- The STSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our client’s business objectives to drive support cases to timely and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in Pega
- Should be ready to work in Support coverage in 24x7 rotational shifts including night shifts (4 days working model)
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions and ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Aptitude for quickly understanding complex technical issues, understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Demonstrated client-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Participate actively by self-learning and knowledge sharing with the team in new technology developments related Pegasystems product suite
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2 and UDB)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.