Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
We are the face of Pega. Our aim is to provide world-class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe
The Senior Technical Solutions Engineer is a key technical role within Global Customer Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to customers to address issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products. The STSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in GCS
- Provide exceptional customer support and relationship management.
- Respond promptly to the customer, customer support, and engineering inquiries to handle and resolve customer issues
- Work with field engineers to assist on-site teams in resolving complex issues
- Become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based Solutions
- 4-6 years of development/product support experience
- BE or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics & communications
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2, and UDB)
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Independent thinker, but good team player
- Excellent customer relations skills and organization skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- In-depth knowledge of OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections concepts and File systems
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.