Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineer works with a team of on-shore developers and Off-shore Product Manager (together known as a DTransformers scrum team) to design and develop best of breed software offerings for a CRM industry. The DSM team will combine their industry knowledge and Pega’s innovative technology to create product that will be used to solve business problems or inefficiencies for our customers. We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, and a dedication to customer success.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
- Leverage best in class data science and AI technology to move state of the art marketing technology to interact with people 1-to-1
- Design and build solutions for customers to address their BAU changes without impacting the live systems
- Implement solutions by leveraging the strong build in capabilities in Pega platform
- Review & integrate new inbound and outbound Marketing features, leveraging Big Data and AI technologies from the Pega Platform
- Collaborate with fellow Agile team members on feature design; write and provide commentary on software design proposals
- You are a java developer who is skilled in marketing automation and passionate about exploring and applying real world AI technology and Pega platform capabilities to help solve business problems.
- Around 5-6 years of software development experience (using Java, J2EE technologies)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on Pega platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Relational Databases (Oracle, Postgres), SQL, JSP, OOPS experience
- Exposure to CRM domain will be an added advantage
- Good to have basic knowledge on building microservices and platforms like Kubernetes
- Develop functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.