Senior Manager, Quality Productivity Engineering
Meet Our Team:
Our team consists of top-notch engineers who are highly motivated, self-driven, have a strong sense of ownership and passionate about quality and customer success. We strive for quality excellence and productivity and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As part of the Quality Services group, you will you will lead the way in building modern test frameworks and quality productivity tools that enables Pega to deliver high-quality and resilient products and services. You will be exhibiting your thought leadership and bringing forward ideas and practices to enhance the quality of our products and services. These capabilities will improve developer productivity, enable developers to effectively test their development work and improve that quality and resiliency of Pega products and services.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Drive the direction of quality productivity tools and test infrastructure that that drive quality productivity in Pega Engineering
- Be a trusted expert and thought leader in resiliency, scale, stability testing
- Architect and build tools and test frameworks for functional and non-functional testing that enable Pega developers to efficiently reach coverage and stability goals
- Contribute to the stability and health of tests in our CI/CD pipeline
- Influence leaders and teams in adopting test tools, test frameworks and testing best practices
- Lead and mentor onsite and remote development groups
- Architect test frameworks for functional and non-functional testing
Who You Are:
- Solid technical skills and experience building test frameworks or tooling that accelerate developer productivity
- Strong understanding of and experience in non-functional testing and in building test infrastructures including resiliency, stability and performance
- Knowledge of Java, REST, micro-services, DevOps tools and other relevant technologies
- Understanding of fundamentals and best practices in Testing, Tools, Test Frameworks, Architecture, Continuous Integration practices
- Knowledge and hands-on automation experience of a few of the following: unit testing, API testing, service testing, UI testing
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Have led a team in building productivity tools and test frameworks that supported the quality initiatives of development teams. You have been the trusted expert in architecting the designs and implementations for these software solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of technical management or leadership experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.