Project Delivery Leader
Who You Are
Pegasystems is seeking experienced software services project leader experts with industry experience to join our dynamic team of Project Delivery Leaders at multiple levels. Each PDL actively contributes to the success of all client engagements through industry knowledge, Pegasystems product knowledge, leadership, and project execution skills. The key responsibilities of the PDL will include project planning and management, as well as client engagement at all levels within an account. This role requires significant travel from 50-75%.
What You'll Do At Pega
- Typically oversee between one and three projects, including Pega, partner, or client-led implementations within the assigned vertical
- Deliver engagements to agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI
- Drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections)
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pegasystems engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented
- Advise on Pegasystems' delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client's methodology; demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum approaches to delivery
- Lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
- Leverage domain expertise to help and guide clients to build the best possible solutions using Pega technology.
Who You Are
You are a team player with a results-driven attitude and demonstrated experience in professional services project management. Your industry knowledge and first-class leadership skills allow you to easily engage with and influence clients. You are committed to successful project delivery and customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of integrity.
What You've Accomplished
- BA/BS Technical Degree (MBA preferred)
- 12 - 15 years of experience in professional services project management roles
- Scrum Certification
- Industry expertise in assigned vertical and a thorough understanding of customer strategies, processes, vocabulary, and trends
Pega Offers You
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.