Senior System Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work closely with our project teams and clients to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the client’s requirements.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us
ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases of each project
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 5 years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50 -75% of the time
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Played a key role in delivering system architectures that are functional robust and scalable
- Partnered with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Provided technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Pega Offers You:
·Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
·Continuous learning and development opportunities
·An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.