UX Design Summer Intern
As a key contributor to the Pega User Experience team, you will research requirements via users and stakeholders, build designs, wireframes and prototypes, organize and run usability testing where needed, work collaboratively with the design team and project managers.
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
- Attend Engineering team planning sessions; learn SCRUM methodology
- Build both lo-fi and hi-fi designs & create prototypes
- Identify design defects in the product, competitive gaps, and suggest alternative methods
- Gather usability and business requirements for product features.
You are passionate about usability and eager to assist Engineering throughout the process of development. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Proficient in design creation tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq etc.)
- Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.