We are a highly innovative group with the fastest growing product line at Pega. We are responsible for building products that will help promote developer productivity and DevOps practices for our customers. Deployment Manager is one of the products that helps our customers to configure and run CI/CD workflows for their applications built using Pega platform both in cloud and on-premise. Our teams are also helping in building Test services like Pega Units and Scenario tests for the applications built using Pega platform.
As a member of the highly innovative and fastest growing product line at Pega, the Product Manager – DevOps and Developer Productivity works to ensure achievement of strategic platform capabilities to all Pega offerings deployed in the Cloud as well as on premise. This person plays a proactive role in product strategy, planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated and competitive in the market. This person is involved with the product throughout all stages of its life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities) and is responsible for working cross-functionally with the Developer Productivity product teams and supporting product teams to ensure the Pega and application DevOps related roadmap and backlog is well defined and communicated and ultimately delivered to plan.
- Define the direction and strategy of DevOp services for Pega cloud customers
- Share technical vision with Pegasystems management team
- Engage with customers to do technical demos, understand use cases
- Develop best practices of application delivery for both internal and external customers
- Be the product technical expert in the workings of the Deployment Manager, product branching and other related features
You are ideally be a strong communicator, able to develop a vision, break it down to its critical elements and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver the desired outcome. Characteristics we look for include: Intellectual curiosity, passion for quality, delivering an excellent customer experience, and ability to lead through influence.
- BE/B.Tech, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in software product management, preferably with 3+ years in a technical leadership role (Engineering/Product Development Management, Technical Architect, Technical Project Lead)
- Experience with DevOps practices, either as part of a DevOps team or working in an organization practicing DevOps
- Experience architecting and managing very large scale and highly available database systems.
- Ability to achieve Pega Certification within 6 months of joining Pega
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, ideally as a certified Product Owner
- Strong experience in assessing and managing project risk, and driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, dynamic cloud organization
- Experience managing or delivering product and/or projects to large-scale enterprises (Global 2000)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers
- Set a long term vision and strategy for at least one product.
- Understood market trends in your area and how they affect the roadmap.
- Assessing the relative value and impact of each potential feature, technical debt, and creating a coherent strategy.
- Break down of EPICs from a goal and atomic user stories from EPICs.
- End to end demonstration of your product to global audience covering executives, sales, prospects and customers.
- Worked on team that operated a service delivering customer value
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.