Lead SAP FI/CO Functional Architect
The SAP Center of Excellence is responsible for the design, architecture and implementation of SAP-based solutions at Pega. We are responsible and accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solutions follows SAP Best Practices, matches the customer technical and functional requirements. We are responsible for the mission critical systems which deliver the financial and revenue account recognition for the company. We are well established and highly qualified team of professionals building the blocks of quality solutions for the enterprise.
As a functional lead you will have a fantastic opportunity to work on the critical financial systems of Pega. You will be influencing key decisions on the financials systems and designing solutions for the future. You will be a critical part of a high performing team and delivering world class solution architecture. You will be critical to the success of the business and stability of the mission critical systems
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to configure and understand Finance processes including, but not limited to, Consolidation, Revaluation, Asset Management, Report Painter/Report Writer/GL/AP/AR, Cost Management, Cash Flow, Balance Sheets, P&L, Intercompany Postings, IFRS and multi-currency, multi-company configuration and set up
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, configuration, unit testing, UAT and Production deployment for SAP implementations and enhancements
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues as well as identifying risks
- Ensure delivered solutions follow SAP Best Practices and are realized in the time frame committed
- Provide support and technical governance
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to understand SOX compliance, security requirements, user controls and separation of duties and responsibilities and ability to convert these requirements to SAP process controls.
- Lead Technical Programmers/Functional Architects/Consultants to build new changes as per business requirements and propose workarounds/solutions to problems to the business users.
- A leader experienced in leading technical programmers, functional architects, and consultants to build new changes as per business requirements
- A problem solver who can propose workarounds/solutions to the problems of the business users
- Solution architect with clear and effective communication skills both written and verbal who can present in key stakeholder meetings
- A strategic thinker with the ability to interpret and apply notes based on issues as well as interact with SAP and Yash Support to resolve issues related to notes or any other problems
- 7+ years of experience in SAP FI/CO/Fixed Assets/Consolidation/Controlling, BPC Configuration an SAP Business Process
- SAP FI/CO Certification
- Deep knowledge in Finance Business Process, project life cycle, SAP OSS Functional Notes
- Deep knowledge of SAP landscapes, transport paths, migrations, support for Security Audits and certs, roles, access and update process
- Experience integrating applications with SAP using different technologies/products; effective knowledge/use of web service
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.