Intern - Financial Services Sales Support
Pega is a publicly held software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts operating in 38 locations across Asia, Europe, North and South America. Our EMEA HQ is in Reading, Berkshire and during 2020 we will open a location in the City of London. Our founder is Alan Trefler; a visionary leader, a technology change-agent, an innovative philanthropist, and a trusted advisor to business executives around the world.
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA) powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. If you’ve driven a car, used a credit card, called a company for service, opened an account, flown on a plane, submitted a claim, or performed countless other everyday tasks, chances are you’ve interacted with Pega.
- Support several Account Directors on their sales, marketing and digital activities.
- Carrying out account and market research, enabling our account team to create a personalized and targeted approach to each customer.
- Create an online presence, sharing Pega content to improve our brand within the Financial Services space. Champion Social Selling.
- Align with our Marketing team to drive focused activities
A driven and passionate student, or recent graduate, who is looking for a placement year to get more commercial experience within a market-leading software vendor. Ideally studying a business or commercial degree, you will be a fast learner and someone who will be able to work with various stakeholders across the go to market team.
- BA/BS Degree, studying or recent graduate
- Passionate, committed and hunger to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- First-class communications skills across all mediums (phone, presentations, white board, written work)
- Open to self-improvement and continuous learning with an Inquisitive nature
- Comfortable with various digital and social media channels
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ideally previous work experience within the commercial sector
- Proven experience of learning quickly and driving for results
- Good social media expertise (preferred)
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as referenceable clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary of £20,000 + benefits including 25 days’ vacation, with the potential opportunity to progress as a Graduate
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.