Sr. System Architect - Robotics
Meet Our Team:
Pega Robotics Automation is one of the markets with the most innovative and fastest growth. The professional service team of robotics help clients implement RPA and RDA solutions, following Pega's Rapid Delivery Methodology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You'll design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for Australia's leading organizations. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you will lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Watch this video to learn how you can lead organizations in changing the way they do business http://bit.ly/PegaSystemArchitect
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Leverage your industry expertise to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Who You Are:
You're a highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, you have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 7 years of progressive experience or master’s degree with 5 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results, with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Experience automating processes with Robotic Automation technologies
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capability to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.