Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager
Pega’s Global Sales Effectiveness team is a growing, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega’s most strategic go-to-market initiatives and ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the sales strategy for market expansion and providing the execution muscle needed to implement sales transformation initiatives. The team is comprised of passionate individuals with a growth-mindset who collaborate cross functionally to improve seller effectiveness.
Embedded within Pega’s UK&I sales organisation you will deliver in-field training and coaching programs that enable Front Line Sales Managers (FLSMs) and Account Executives (AEs) to execute effectively at the critical points of sale Ultimately your measure of success will be progressive improvements in Sales Readiness and continuous improvement in the sales effectiveness of FLSMs and AEs, resulting in increased pipeline and sales bookings.
- Partner with your Sector Sales Leader, Sales Managers, and Sales Operations to drive a prioritised regional enablement plan based on local and global programs
- Drive a cadence of quarterly, monthly, weekly learning and coaching activities that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the field organisation
- Lead sales process, market, product, competitive related training workshops and provide face-to-face / virtual coaching sessions
- Assess and measure the ability of FLSMs and AEs to execute against standards of performance through online and face – face validation exercises
- Be the "Voice of Field", share and leverage best practices with peers in the spirit of building a world-class Sales Effectives function which has a reputation for developing A Player talent
- You'll either have a three-year track record of "hands-on delivery" of impactful sales enablement programs (that includes training and coaching) of enterprise sales teams. Or you'll be an experienced member of an "enterprise sales team" who is looking to make a change and make a company-wide impact
- You'll possess business, commercial and technical acumen. The Pega Infinity Platform is complex, you need to be able to equip our team to have fluent conversations around how it relates to our customers business, and how it addresses customers' challenges better than the competition. So, experience in marketing, customer service, core operational processes and app dev related technologies or proven experience in translating complex technologies into simple concepts is a must
- You must be high energy and passionate about helping others succeed – we want somebody that is passionate about helping our sales team become A Players
- You must have an extensive "front of room" experience, with the ability to command the room, and have engaging presentation skills. You must be able to bring our content to life.
- You’ll be natural coach, through effective questioning you guide self-evaluation of performance, help sellers diagnose areas for improvement, and own the solution, with an agreed action plan
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change
- Whether as an individual sales contributor, sales manager or trainer / coach you’ve played an active part in helping enterprise sales teams move the needle on key leading and lagging indicators (such as Pipeline coverage, conversion/win rates, average sales cycle time, average selling price) though targeted training and coaching interventions
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.