Our IT team is a highly skilled technical professional group that provides first-class support of our internal user community. They work in a fast-paced, high-energy, passionate and customer focused environment to ensure the users are satisfied with every request. Customer experience is reaching its new standards and it is a continuous effort the teams should be focusing and this is where we will have you for Pega to stay ahead!
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us drive the Global Service Desk, User Support Services, Audio Visual support & Desktop Engineering teams
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Management of technical people 7x24x365
- Manage Global Service Desk, User Support Services, Audio Visual support & Desktop Engineering teams
- Drive KPI’s & Metrics to measure the performance of individuals and the teams
- Drive Process improvements for each team and bring innovation
- Drive Continuous Service Improvements
- Use deep technical expertise in all facets of IT Operations
- Responsible for the performance of the team by establishing, maintaining, and publishing SLA’s
- Create, enforce and continually evolve metrics and SLA’s that drive accountability and encourage proactive incident avoidance through better monitoring
- Publish weekly metrics and track milestone achievements
- Continuously monitor incoming escalations, ensure the appropriate resources are assigned
- Assist in the creation of a Service Catalog / Matrix and corresponding Incident Management procedures and measurements using the ITIL Framework.
- Should have experience managing Service desk / Help desk / Technical support, AV Support and Desktop Engineering; Deep understanding of Patch Management, Software Upgrades, VPN, WebEx, etc. and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 10 – 15 years of total IT experience with 5 – 8 years of experience in managing Global teams, preferably in a product development company
- Proven skills for solving complex engineering incidents, problems and requests that require deep technical expertise in all facets of IT Operations
- Proficient in Incident, Problem, and Request Management processes, methodologies, and frameworks such as ITIL
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Extremely driven and versatile – works with little direction and the appropriate sense of urgency
- Deep understanding about KPI’s, KnowledgeBase, Metrics & Performance Management
- Strong People Management: Team & Conflict Management
- Strong understanding of Asset Lifecycle management
- ITIL Intermediate / Expert Knowledge is preferable
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Partner with internal clients & Stakeholders to align business goals with implementation results.
- Been a top performer in the current team and has good knowledge of the metrics
- Contributed to the betterment of existing processes by taking additional responsibilities and initiatives.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.