The Pega Academy group plays a key role in Pega’s success and drives learning and education. This team offers flexible training solutions for customers, partners and employees to learn at a pace in the format that works best for them to achieve their business objectives. The Pega University Academic Program supports courses which are run at major universities to learn the Pega skills that lead to internships and employment at leading Global 2000 firms.
You will have the opportunity to provide technical expertise through the delivery of training programs. Training options includes include in classroom and virtual (remote) delivery.
- Effectively deliver technical training courses on the more complex areas to customers, partners, and employees
- Customise training to the needs of the customers
- Assist subject matter experts for developing certification exams and curriculum
- Contribute to course QA/review as needed
- Develop and sustain effective and cooperative working relationships with reports, peers, managers and other internal or external personnel critical to successful performance
- Achieve the Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) level
You are an experienced Trainer with a passion for presenting concepts and interacting with other. You have:
- Working knowledge of instructional design principals
- Technical consulting expertise
- Experience implementing a JAVA EE application
- Prior experience with Business Process Management (BPM) or Workflow management development tools
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Technical training experience with a proven track record of success
- Course development and training project experience
- Software development experience
- Customer service orientation, with track record of consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent overall product and curriculum design skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, car allowance and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.