Talent Advisory Partner
In this position you will be based out of our Hyderabad office and reporting to Regional People Business Leader. You will partner closely with senior stakeholders of our business groups. Whilst part of a broader HR team, you will be working in a standalone position in region and support all people managers and employees in the regions.
This is your opportunity to support our local and regional teams in Hyderabad and Bangalore locations as we experience a significant growth. You will be acting as a sparring partner to our regional stakeholders and partner closely with the strategic Talent Attraction function to ensure a holistic view of both internal and external talents. In this role you will be acting as a thought leader and be hands-on operational with responsibilities for the full-life cycle of the employees.
- Partner with the business units to identify and address the HR needs and issues. Act as a trusted HR advisor and role model the HR Operating Principles.
- Act as the employee relations representative and use the insight to help develop appropriate HR solutions.
- Execute HR solutions that address the most critical organizational and personnel issues.
- Build appropriate organizational relationships to enable a collaborative partnership with management and employees.
- Understand the business and collaboratively manage the design, delivery and evaluation of HR programs that support corporate initiatives and promote a performance management culture.
- Support the job development of all new roles. Facilitating the global group of hiring managers to ensure universal job descriptions, career paths, and management expectations.
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline HR processes to maximize the levels of efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- You have a strong HR Generalist background and have a genuine passion for all areas of the HR lifecycle and talent program delivery.
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrable HR experience preferably in a global Tech or consulting business, matrixed organisation.
- Experience in integrated HR advisory roles from hire to retire.
- Conflict management skills with the ability to work autonomously and exhibit a professional demeanor to internal and external clients.
- Comfortable responding to a broad range of queries on a day to day basis, being a true generalist.
- Ability to maintain trust and credible relationships with strong written and verbal communication skills to facilitate communication with a varied and diverse population.
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience.
- Degree or equivalent post-secondary qualification with relevant work experience in HR.
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as the front-line contact for various stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Leveraging prior experience in supporting Induction, organizational development, performance management, and talent assessment to be a successful regional HR advisor.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.