Graduate Content Marketing Operations Fall Intern
As a key contributor to Pega’s Content Marketing team, you will work closely with marketing leadership, cross-functional global teams and key stakeholders to analyze the firm’s marketing content strategy, operations, and performance. Your contributions, strategic recommendations, and process implementation will have a direct impact on content strategy and will ready you to be a real changemaker at Pega.
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
- Analyze and optimize content performance to better serve Pega’s strategic content marketing directives.
- Leverage performance insights and offer creative, data-driven recommendations to improve content marketing strategy based on findings.
- Explore qualitative and quantitative performance analysis of the external marketing environment and provide gap-analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Be a meaningful member of Pega’s marketing organization; collaborate with peers to embed yourself in Pega culture; meet with leadership to gain insight into new strategic initiatives; present your summer project to a key stakeholders with the objective of delivering real business outcomes.
- Past projects include: Designing and building a content measurement tool whose insights are used to inform business decisions around content governance and content lifecycle management.
You are passionate about marketing and content quality and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Ability to work part-time and on-site in our Cambridge office during Fall 2020 semester
- Currently pursuing an advanced degree such as an MBA or a Masters’ in Marketing/ related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in project management
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.