Solutions Consulting Specialist KYC/CLM
The Solution Consultant Specialist (also known as a " Presales Consultant," "Sales Consultant) is a passionate technical thought leader working collaboratively within a sales team. SC Specialists are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative technology. The position requires hands-on work with the Pega KYC/CLM application and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies.
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team (Marketing focused) you will help drive worldwide Marketing solutions for enterprise customers while working with Pega sales and solutions consulting organizations and with partners to drive Decisioning & Marketing outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic marketing applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- Oversight & advisor of key accounts that span multiple Account Executives across industry vertical teams
- Collaborate and provide expert knowledge on sales involving CLM/KYC across target accounts, working with the aligned industry sales teams
- Assist in the production of compelling RFP’s and other proposals to clients
- Propose technical and business solutions in support of CLM/KYC sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective clients.
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into CLM/KYC target accounts by building customer relationships
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results, along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the CLM/KYC sales strategy
- Be the thought leader for Customer Onboarding and complex KYC regulatory mandates
- Lead a technical sales team that consist of individuals from Sales and other departments to execute the current sales strategy
As a Solutions Consultant, you must have the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. You will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega’s ability to solve business problems with our world-class software solutions, and provider answers to functional and technical questions and objections.
You will have experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients and you are not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, you have a dynamic, open-minded personality, are a team player willing to go the extra mile and have the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Industry experience in customer onboarding business applications
- Proven track record of Sales, Presales experience in the supported industry
- Experience in compliance and regulatory mandates and industry practices in financial services
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialised expertise
- Experienced in sales methodologies and business transformation
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.