Cloud Engineering Manager
As an engineering manager in one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you will lead a Bengaluru based development team in designing, developing and supporting high-quality software and services that drive Pega Cloud services. You will collaborate with product management and UX leads locally and worldwide.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Manage a scrum team of fun-loving talented engineers to create a world class Global Operations Console for Pega Cloud services.
- Be accountable for your team's work, and help drive productive technical discussions, ensuring the right set of people are involved. You will guide the team to leverage best in class technologies to drive conversion of requirements into feature design and implementation.
- Support the growth and development of your direct reports and provide them meaningful feedback on their progress through regular 1:1s.
You are a pragmatic, result oriented team player having experience leading engineering teams in a fast-paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
- 10+ years of overall experience, 1+ years of experience as a people manager, leading and growing engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in architecting and designing applications using the Pega Platform, Core Java, engineering tools (Eclipse, Git, Gradle) and AWS basics.
- Nice to have: CSSA or CLSA certified.
- Delivered functional, robust and scalable services on cloud using Pega Platform, Java, containerization and Amazon Web Services.
- Recognized as a strong manager and successfully supported employees technical and personal growth.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.