Business Process Developer
Meet Our Team:
Healthcare vertical in the Pega Hyderabad office while one of the oldest and most mature groups in Pega, is also one of the most dynamic and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of healthcare features that enable our customers to provide for consumer-grade software for their end users.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
Business Process Developer (BPD) is responsible for elaborating functional EPIC (25%) into detailed user stories while working cohesively with product management. 75 % of effort should be invested in story development, functional verification, and authoring product documentation, and functional grooming of development teams.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to convert the use cases/requirements into test design, automation scripts and its implementation, test/build deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative team surrounded by passionate, fun loving talented engineers who help deliver quality features with efficiency
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
- You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring, come join us in building quality applications that solves real business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Able to think forward and understand the healthcare domain and how technology can be used to make it better
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 3-5 years of experience working as System Analyst or Business Analyst.
- Healthcare Domain expertise is mandatory
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers/ platform teams, to align business goals with quality results.
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities for development – an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.