Account Executive - DoD/Air Force
Meet Our Team:
The DoD division of Pegasystems is a unique close-knit team, motivated by the rapid successes they have enjoyed and driven by a vision for even greater future achievements. They are passionate about what they do, while being professional in how they do it. They are highly competitive, but also quick to help a colleague in need. And they are very proud of the proven, top-of-the-analyst-charts, industry-leading Pega technology that they are responsible for selling and supporting.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customers realize the benefits. In this role you will showcase the world’s most innovative organizations who have used Pega, to win business from the top Tier 1 companies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Engage new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
• Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
• Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
• Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
You are adept at consultative sales, are a great listener, and a confident presenter. You are comfortable challenging the status quo and offering an alternate solution vision to business prospects. You have a solid understanding of the functioning of federal agencies that you are assigned to work with, as well as a set of active government contacts, which will enable you to quickly identify solutions to address their business needs. You have the persistence and strategic vision needed to pursue large, long-cycle opportunities, while being opportunistic in taking advantage of fast-moving, short-cycle deals.
What You've Accomplished:
• BA/BS degree
• 6+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, or consulting services sales, or large-scale software project management in the federal government space
• 3+ years of experience in working closely with DoD agencies, preferably the Air Force. Active Top Secret Clearance.
• Track record of finalizing million dollar+ contracts.
• Knowledge of BPM/Case Management or CRM Software would be a significant plus.
Pega Offers You:
• Uncapped commissions and achievable sales accelerators
• Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
• Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.