Sr. Account Executive - Federal DoD/OSD
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Federal DoD Account Executive supporting our Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) business..
Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
A motivated enterprise software sales executive, driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and Pega.
- 10+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- 3+ years DoD domain experience working closely with the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- Active Secret Clearance a plus
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with large partner organizations
- 7+ years successful quota attainment
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer’s way of doing business
- Technically current in business automation
- Outstanding presenter
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.