Principal Technical Solutions Engineer
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to Providing world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
The Principal Technical Solutions Engineer is a key technical role within Global Customer Support (GCS). This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products by providing quick turnaround times for complex, urgent and escalated issues and Critical issues reported by Clients.
The Principal TSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support requests to timely resolution by collaborating with all needed parties. They Exhibit strong technical acumen and desire to be ‘hands on’ in the product support process.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 6-8 years of development and product support experience
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions and ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Aptitude for quickly understanding complex technical issues, understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Proven ability to interact directly with customers at all levels
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Experience in Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues
- Involved in mentoring new engineers on both technical and process aspects.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role involving Java, J2EE expertise and databases programming experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Java, J2EE software developer
- 2+ years of experience as a J2EE servers administrator and J2EE server software products support with exposure to database concepts and administration
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact in technical discussions.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.