Security Engineering is in Pega Hyderabad office and one of the recently formed teams in Pega. It is also one of the most innovative and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of security features. We build Application security as well as Integration security features.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop and test the security features. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Leverage best in class technologies like OAuth, OIDC, Encryption etc to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
You are a java or full-stack developer who is skilled in core java, data structures & algos and passionate about exploring and applying them to help solve real business problems.
- 2–4 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong understanding of Core java, data structures & algos
- Good coding standards
- Security knowledge is preferred
- Motivated and openness to learning new technologies
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Designed and developed java based applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)