Meet Our Team:
The Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM business organization. As such, this person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person will function in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting applications for the CRM industry. Pega Customer Service provides a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction. It comes with a number of key capabilities and features that you can use as-is or extend to meet your business needs.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you contribute to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person will function in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting applications for the CRM industry.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversions into feature design, identifying and building test assets, adopting right quality practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions acts as a role model for the team
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise applications
- BE/BS or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Strong desire for product quality and the ability to coordinate with multiple teams to achieve results
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders including technical leads, business users, and executive management
- Strong OO experience
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Experience developing or working with CRM.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Proficiency in designing and implementation of Customer Service features and a good experience of CRM domain
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)