Associate Solution Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team, you will work closely with our clients and strategic partners to onboard clients in a timely manner, provide technical support for the Workforce Intelligence Platform in order to ensure data collection and analytic summary data is available to our clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Solution Architect primary objectives are to provide remote technical support to Pega Clients that are running Pega’s Workforce Intelligence. The candidate will be an experienced support professional, possessing a strong technical background, with responsibility for the full lifecycle of incidents and problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Communicate with clients that use the Workforce Intelligence platform to analyze technical production related issues.
- You will isolate and replicate the issue where possible and/or theorize on the root cause.
- You will recommend remedial action to the client should the issue be part of their solution or infrastructure or work with product engineering and/or cloud services to resolve the issue.
- Collaborate with other Support engineers on product related client satisfaction issues in an effort to improve client satisfaction.
- Respond to monitoring and alerting system alerts and warnings and resolve or escalate.
- Work on onboarding new client instances.
Who You Are:
- Strong analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Calm and diplomatic manner
- Has a “do what it takes” attitude in accomplishing tasks and a desire to always meet deadlines
- Highly intelligent with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated and a quick learner.
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrable knowledge of one or more Java Application Server (Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere etc)
- Good knowledge of SQL and one or more RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
- Good understanding of internet protocols (HTTP in particular)
- Excellent understanding of web based technologies (HTML, XHTML, XML, JSP, CSS etc)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Strong command line Linux / Unix skills, including scripting.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.