Software Development Engineer - Test
Meet Our Team:
Decisioning and Analytics team involves developing features of Pega PRPC with Java platforms. This team includes different sub teams like DTransformers, Grasshoppers, Paid Media and Falcons involved in differentiating deliverables accomplished to common goal. The Software Development Engineer – Test works with a team of on-shore developers and Off-shore Product Manager (together known as a DTransformers scrum team) to ensure the quality of team’s deliverable. The DSM team will combine their industry knowledge and Pega’s innovative technology to create product that will be used to solve business problems or inefficiencies for our customers. We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, and a dedication to customer success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a Software Development Engineer associated with an experience in Automation tools.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Will be involved in ensuring the quality of the deliverable by working in collaboration with different internal teams
- Designing the test cases for all the user stories in the sprint and automating at least 80% of the test cases
- Actively participating in release test planning and execution
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies like grooming, kickoffs and sprint reviews
- Opportunity to build sample application to test and demonstrate the features owned by the team
Who You Are:
You are a test automation engineer who can also participate in agile testing(Automation/Manual Testing / Exploratory / Unit) and who is skilled in manual testing and any of the automation tools
- 2-3 years of software testing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should have experience with manual testing
- Should have an experience with automation tools like Selenium, QTP etc
- Should have good knowledge on Core Java
- Should have an experience with the combination ATDD, BDD & TDD
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakes
- Exposure to testing application on cloud and testing of microservices will be added advantage
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Certified quality of functional, robust and scalable Java full stack applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- SME in Decisioning and Analytics space in Pega which helps customers to build their CRM domain applications
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)