Software Engineer - Test Tools & Infrastructure
Meet Our Team:
Quality Productivity teams are responsible for building frameworks & tools that support UI, Unit and API level of automation for all the scrum teams at Pega. We also develop plugins/tools that support infrastructure eg. Running parallel threads in a single docker container that will help the teams to complete the test execution faster. We are also responsible for building framework for API automation that helps the microservices architecture at Pega. The team has strong expertise on Jenkins, Docker, Python, Selenium, Units, Java & API testing.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will work on building frameworks that support Restful API automation and framework to test “Infrastructure as Code”. You will work on various new technologies that help the quality of an “as a Service” product.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Build frameworks that support Restful API Automation.
- Build frameworks that supports API of IAC (Infrastructure as Code).
- Build plugins to optimize regression tests using Test Case Prioritization techniques like Ant Colony Optimization.
- Build dashboards for automation test trends and analytics.
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun-loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field with 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in understanding Micro Services Architecture.
- Proficient in API test automation.
- Fluent in English
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Strong experience in automating REST APIs.
- Strong Java programming experience is required.
- Capable of performing day to day activities with minimal direction.
- Good Knowledge on Algorithms and Data structures.
- Any experience or knowledge of gradle /groovy is preferred.
- Any scripting language experience or knowledge is a plus.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)