Sales Consulting Effectiveness Leader, EMEA
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Sales Effectiveness team is an integral part of our company’s rapid growth trajectory and you will partner with senior sales executives to drive sales performance.
Are you ready to help build a world class sales team? Are you confident enough to step out of the box and be a thought leader, a true partner and collaborator with our field sales team and cross-functional support organisations? Do you constantly seek ways to improve, change, and reinvent the way people do business? Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company? If yes, then perhaps the Sales Effectiveness team at Pega is the place for you.
- Enhance business impact through effective collaboration with different business units, as well as adapting Solution Consulting engagement through the different segments and industries
- Support the EMEA SC VP in defining and executing key SC strategies which accelerate customer Success and Sales Growth
- Build SC CXO programs that involve SC Leaders, Industry CTOs and Ambassadors
- Facilitate Business Reviews for SC Leaders with EMEA SC VP
- Support the EMEA SC VP with defining and developing the overall strategy and plan for EMEA SC Department aligned with Global SC vision set by the Functional Leadership Team
- Support the EMEA SC VP in building the SC brand cross EMEA
- Establish deep strategic and collaborative relationships across departments such as Enterprise Architects/Specialists, Business Value Service, HR, Professional Services and Client Success Management.
- Actively partner and help drive the business strategy with Sales Operations
- Optimise business processes across the team to ensure operational efficiencies and full alignment
- Own creation of strategy decks, roadmaps, operational dashboards, and detailed analysis to identify performance trends and opportunities
- Organise and execute regular reviews to deep dive on special topics
- Support the EMEA SC VP with capacity planning in partnership with the People Function
- Provide input as required into the people strategy
- Develop, execute, and manage departmental communications, materials and cadences for the SC Department e.g. videos, newsletters, knowledge sharing days, CXO SC events
- Share enablement material and work closely with the enablement department
You are a smart, data-driven talented leader with strong interpersonal skills to take on the role of the SC Effectiveness Leader for our EMEA SC team. This leader needs to have a strong attention to detail and needs to possess an exceptional ability to manage and influence in a matrixed environment through negotiation and collaboration. An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and progressive experience in analytics, B2B SaaS demand generation, data management and marketing technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or similar discipline, Masters preferred
- Experience of related experience in Sales / SC Strategy, Operations and/or Effectiveness
- Experience working in a SaaS sales model - understanding of sales and sale ssupport roles, success metrics and sales processes
- Passionate and proven leader
- Experience using analytics and data management in an Enterprise Sales team environment and in B2B
- Deep Expereince with Sales Automation Tools
- Master collaborator, ability to influence and build teamworks
- Ability to successfully complete change management intiatives demonstrated through experience
- Strong presentation skills and experience
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritise to be able to meet strict deadlines
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)