Meet Our Team:
Gone are those days when Sales Automation applications were just transactional interfaces with data entry forms, aiming to capture field data to provide visibility to corporate. Welcome to the new world of intelligent applications enriched with multi-sensory experiences aiming be to the wingman of new-age sales reps.
Expectations of this new world are challenging to meet. That’s where you come in.
The team that you will be joining is focused on solving complex and often competing demands. You will be the catalyst and focal point guiding a talented engineering team building differentiated products enabling Pega customers in their efforts to digitize and optimize their various sales motions. In a short window of time, you will be working with a range of Pega technologies that span all elements of customer engagement, weaving AI adaptive and predictive decisions, natural language understanding and mobility experiences to provide compelling experiences across multiple sales engagements.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of Pega’s Sales Automation product and deliver the engagement points between brands and their customers. This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge technology solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world’s most recognized and valued brands.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- You’ll use your imagination and creativity to identify solutions to pervasive customer needs and build features that are differentiated and compelling.
- You’ll review and adopt technologies from Pega’s platform team that help you accelerate your roadmap.
- You’ll interact and influence key decision-makers in the business to buy into your vision.
- You’ll manage the priorities of one or more engineering teams to implement your roadmap.
- You’ll collaborate with other parts of the business (documentation, training, services, solution consulting, other product managers) to build a strong support ecosystem around your product.
Who You Are:
You are a Product Manager who is passionate about Sales Automation, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed about driving ‘consumer-grade’ experiences – regardless of the persona you are building for. For you, ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough!
- Highly collaborative, good social skills
- Enjoys making quick decisions under time pressure
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
- Looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegiate and supportive environment.
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident and polished in front of customers and decision-makers.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Overall 10 plus years of IT experience and 3-5 years relevant to Product Management experience focused on Sales automation or related products.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience (as a Product Owner).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and managing high quality ‘customer-grade’ applications.
- Experience in managing remote development teams would be a bonus.
- Experience in managing remote senior stakeholders would be a bonus.
- Consumer-facing mobile app ownership experience would be a bonus.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment in software applications development.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- The Competitive global benefits program is inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)