Sr. Client Success Manager
As a key part of the post-sale engagement team, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and providing technical expertise within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to Pega based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll ensure the client is successfully leveraging the power of Pega technology and reaching their business goals by fully adopting Pega for their business applications. This is your chance to partner with world class organizations and impact the way they do business.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of Pega software, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance.
- Serve as the account’s advocate within Pega, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at Pega to take action on behalf of the customer
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize their license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
As a customer satisfaction and revenue driver, you leverage data and relationships to help customers achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the customer lifecycle. You comfortably engage with front-line teams and C-suite leaders while being an analysis of data to increases customer satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks. You contribute to account plans and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. You measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the customer’s needs and value to the company. You leverage your deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them. You are the primary post-sale point of contact for the customer. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists to smooth the customer journey and help ensure that applications are best in class.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, 5+ years in consulting or consultative sales
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management solutions (CRM) or other complex IT projects within large enterprises
- Executed Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing technologies, concepts and benefits
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.