Senior Test Automation Engineer
Meet Our Team:
The Digital team at Pegasystems creates, maintains and continuously improves the websites that help people learn, build with, sell and buy Pega applications. The 5+ digital properties we work on span internal and external audiences across offices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
We're looking for a talented senior Test Engineer to join our growing team. You'll work with a diverse team of content creators, developers, and designers to help shape the digital experience across multiple Drupal properties. The Quality Assurance Engineer is a senior Test Engineer reporting to the Director of QA in IT.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role you will work collaboratively with the technical lead, Drupal developers, UX experts, product owners, and business users to create, maintain and continuously improves the Pega digital properties. In addition to testing all the Pega digital web properties, the test engineer will be responsible for creating test plans, test cases, and regression test suites, and will take ownership for the overall quality of the Pega digital properties.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of an automation testing framework
- Create and maintain automated functional and regression tests for Pega’s digital web properties
- Identify and provide solutions for gaps in automation test coverage
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand their expectations of how a feature would function
- Work with the developers to write integration tests
- Work with the team to automate the execution of the acceptance tests
- Collaborate with the DevOps and Development team on the next phase of our CI/CD journey
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high quality features faster
- Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows, automation best practices, and agile methodologies
- Maintain proficiency in Pega’s digital web properties technology stack including use of systems, tools, and processes within the Digital IT team
- Mentor other members of the team and provide training, support and best practices in QA automation
Who You Are:
You are talented senior Test Engineer with experience in QA automation website testing.
What You've Accomplished:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in QA automation website testing
- You have worked with testing frameworks like Junit, Test Runner, Selenium or Behat
- You have experience with SQL databases
- Shell scripting is a plus
- Exposure to Drupal or other Content Management Systems is a plus
- Exposure to mobile app testing is a plus
- You enjoy mentoring your colleagues in QA automation
- You thrive working in an agile, cross-functional team environment and are able to effectively communicate ideas and opinions to the team
- Background or intellectual curiosity in DevOps is a plus
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest digital development and UX talent in the country
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)