Senior Cloud Development Engineer
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and services that power Pega Cloud services
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support
- Use Java as the programming language to build highly available and scalable systems running on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and using modern Cloud native technologies
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
- You are a Java developer having experience in cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems
- 4 – 6 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Core Java, AWS services (e.g. EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB), engineering tools (Eclipse, Gradle, Jenkins)
- Nice to have: Familiarity with microservices and REST API design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and scalable services on cloud using Java, containers (Docker) and Amazon Web Services
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)